The VDO voltmeter (Cockpit Vision) reliably shows the voltage in the on-board network. Measuring range 8-16 V, Ø 52 mm.
World Wide Gauges - Cockpit Vision
WWG is a standardized instrument platform for special vehicles and stationary machines. It offers modular solutions, three housing variants and two different solutions for lighting (front and back lighting). Thanks to this platform concept, individual solutions (dial design) can be implemented very cost-effectively.
- Installation in the instrument panel
- LCD display for speed and tachometer
- complete backlight
Advantages and functions
- analog platform
- Pointer instruments available with an average of 52, 80 and 100 mm
- various fastening options (nuts, bolts and brackets)
- Mineral glass cover metal frame
- Operating voltage: 12 or 24 V DC
- Operating temperature: -30 ° C to + 85 ° C
- Protection class: IP 64 (front)